Saturday 1 December 2012

On the go! Oh no! :p


Armanno hit 9 months and he was now mobile, he was crawling like a madman at this point and I was ready to lose my mind! I could put 7000 toys on the floor for that boy and he could care less, he went for everything he wasn't allowed to touch. He loved anything electronic, remotes, phones, computers, wires, stereos, we we're constantly pulling him away from and out of places he shouldn't be in. 

This seemed like normal behavior for his age but it didn't get old for him, no matter how many times I would pull him away he was right back at it within seconds. 
Needless to say my days of enjoying good conversations and laughs while the baby's cooed and drooled at playgroup were over. Armanno would run a muck at all the playgroups. I felt like a crazy mom, red, drenched in sweat and out of breath from trying to get in on conversations while running after Armanno. 
Why was I the only mom running ragged, I didn't understand why all the other babies would sit and play with toys while Armanno just wanted to get into everything! An explorer, that's it he just like to explore his surroundings, it was his personality!

I soon gave up on thinking he would get used to where he could and couldn't go in our house and put up safety gates! This made things a bit easier at least now he was limited in what he could get into. For the time being that was the case a little break on my part! Well before I knew it he was on to a whole new mobile, WALKING AND CLIMBING!! Like all parents I was so proud of his accomplishments, he was growing up so fast, so fast I couldn't keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment