Sunday 2 December 2012

Full Force

June hit, summer was coming in full force and so was my protruding belly! Playgroups were over until the fall, which meant more days at the park! It became more and more difficult for me to chase Armanno. He was now 22 months and just like summer and my belly he was in full force! 

Not only was Armanno showing aggressive love, he was hitting, throwing rocks, running into parking lots and throwing tantrums! Great all our hard work of appropriate socialization was out the window because he was entering the dreaded "terrible 2's". At least now I could attribute all of his behaviors on this and so could everyone else.

I was quickly losing steam with our continuous discipline techniques and was slowly giving up, I was due in Sept and miserable. I just didn't want to be pregnant anymore. It would be so much easier to deal with Armanno's behaviors without this big belly in my way, and I wouldn't be so impatient. My hormones were all over the place and I was just adding to Armanno's behaviors by getting frustrated so easily! 
Once the new baby (Emilio) was here and we could get back to playgroups and start a solid routine I was sure things would improve, boy was I wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment